Before enrolling for school:

Remember – you have the same rights as Polish children. For enrolment at school (at each level) you need a submission of a school report card or a certificate issued by the school abroad, confirming that you have attended a school abroad and indicating the class or stage of education which you have completed.

Language test

It is possible that you will put yourself through a language test. It helps you to determine which class you should be enrolled in.. You don’t need to speak Polish at the beginning you’ll be placed in a special preparatory class. If there are no such classes at your school, you will be able to attend additional Polish classes.